- You will act as IT Consultant with strong client focus.
- You will use IAM products of all major vendors.
- You are responsible for adapting software to clients' needs.
- You are in charge of making quotes, analysis, implementation and client support.
The ideal candidate has experience as a J2EE/.Net developer, is an experienced system enigneer/administrator or is a security specialist with experience in enterprise class systems and an interest in workflow systems, access control and identity management.
- Interested in IAM and willing to learn.
- Obtained a Graduate or bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Teamplayer with excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, eager to learn and stress resistant.
- The ability to take initiative/responsibility.
- Fluent in Dutch or French, with a very good knowledge of English.
- Willing to travel throughout Belgium.
- Experience with JAVA/.Net.
- Experience with or knowledge of securing web applications, webservices.
- Experience with or knowledge of LDAP, relational databases, Active Directory and user management.
- Experience with or knowledge of *nix and Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with or knowledge of authentication and authorization systems and protocols.
Experience or knowledge in any of the following is a definite plus.
- Identity Management systems (IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, ForgeRock, ... )
- Access Management systems (IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, ForgeRock, ... )
- Enterprise SSO
- IAM standards like RBAC, SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, ...
- Securing application servers and applications
- HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS
- Using methodologies
- Programming certification (Java/.Net)
Working for IS4U, you end up in a dynamic and progressive organisation. This will allow you to take initiative and to grow. IS4U is a young company backed up by a large group. This gives you great career opportunities within a stable environment. Naturally we will provide a competitive salary, a company car, laptop and other company benefits.
Interested? Call us at +32 3 450 67 89 or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org!